A Little About The Chamber
We’re a pretty lively bunch here at the Chamber! What do we share in common? We’re all crazy excited to be delivering a service that connects
business and community.
I am grateful to accept a new role as the Executive Director of the Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce. I take great pride in Dickinson and surrounding area and look forward to giving back to the community through my work within the Chamber. Moving forward with this organization, I aim to build on the foundation built through the dedicated staff, volunteers, and members who have served before me, while continuing to develop professional relationships and remain committed to the mission and vision of the Chamber. Having the opportunity to serve in this capacity and continue connecting businesses and the community is an incredible honor.
→ Born and raised in Dickinson, ND
→ I can drive a motorcycle, car, or bus. Just not at the same time
→ B.A. degree from Concordia College, Moorhead
→ Proud momma, wife, sister, and auntie
Marketing & Communications Manager
Megan has woken up every day for over four years excited to make a difference with the Chamber in the community.
She is crazy excited to support the Chamber by delivering marketing that changes the way members view their investment & involvement.
→ A native North Dakotan & seasoned marketer who honed helping uncover insights and “Aha” moments to fuel effective marketing and product strategies while working in Minneapolis.
→ Holds a degree from the University of St. Thomas
→ Mother to 3 (↓ the age of 6) who love to explore the Badlands
→ Weird music lover who also speaks French
Welcome Austin, our newest Events & Member Relations Manager, to the Chamber team!
Events & Member Relations Manager
Hailing from right here in Dickinson, Austin holds a Chemistry & University Studies degree from Dickinson State University (Go Blue Hawks!).
We interrogated Austin with our notoriously tough Q&A to get to know him a little better.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Swimming, reading, spending time with friends, socializing.
- What’s something about yourself that would surprise people?
- I have met Tyra Banks in New York and The Queen while in London.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? Why?
- A character in Harry Potter 😊 Best series ever!
- What’s your favorite genre of music to work to?
- Pop-Country, Country, Todays Hits, Pop 2K
- Favorite Netflix Series to Binge.
- Once upon a time, Supernatural, Bones, The 100
- Name something on your bucket list.
- Backpack Europe.
- What drew you to the Chamber?
- The fun atmosphere and community involvement
- Favorite Quote
- “Leave the world a little better than you found it.”- Robert Baden-Powell
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Chamber’s Board of Directors governs Chamber activities generally, including setting the budget, adopting policies, rules and regulations, and controlling its property and finances. Its members consist of up of up to 13 volunteers who are nominated by community leaders and voted on by existing board members. They may serve up to two consecutive, 3-year terms.