The Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce has been a strong, well-respected part of this community in some form since 1906. Chamber membership tells local consumers that your business or organization is here to be part of this community.
WHY JOIN THE CHAMBER?
By investing in the Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce, you’re investing in your business and the future of our community. Explore the advantages you can expect from becoming a member:
Chamber membership is respected by the community. Letting your customers know you are a member increases your reputation, and lets them know you are an active member of the community. As a member, you receive a member window cling.
Increase your business exposure with a listing on our website (6,000 visits per month) and brochure displayed in the Chamber office (5,000+ visitors each year). We’re also here to help you celebrate business milestones, and we love to recognize businesses doing outstanding work.
Expand your business network through Chamber events or by joining one of our volunteer committees. There are many opportunities throughout the year to engage, to build your business, and to attract new clients.
As a Chamber member, you have access to professional development opportunities such as educational
sessions, online learning and Dickinson Young Professionals. Stay informed through our e-newsletter.
Members benefit from savings and member-to-member discounts to help you save on common business expenses.
We connect over 450 members, representing more than 20,000 employees and consisting of businesses large and small, to valuable resources.
The Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce is a vital part of our business community. They have provided networking opportunities to me as a small business owner and previously working for a corporation. The chamber supports business locally, at a state level and nationally, advocating for legislation that enhances a growing and prosperous business environment.
I encourage all business owners and managers to join your local Chamber of Commerce. It is well worth the investment.
Kristi Schwartz, Allstate Exclusive Agent & Small Business Owner
The Chamber has various marketing avenues and ways for you to promote your business, all of which are complimentary or affordable for Chamber members:
- Attend or host a booth at our largest event, Harvest Festival
- Member appreciation events
- Member-to-member discounts and deals
- Volunteer on a committee
- Nominate and apply for a ChamberChoice award
- Access to the Chamber Boardroom for meetings and presentations
- Visitors to the Chamber office have access to your business cards, event flyers and brochures
- Member mailing labels and marketing lists.(Available at additional cost.)
- Bulk mail rate permit.
Maximize Your Chamber Membership
- Affordable digital media advertising opportunities >
- Community reader boards (free)
- Promotion by Chamber Team on 2 local radio stations (free)
- Location expansion, milestone, new business & relocating Ribbon Cutting celebrations (free)
- Community calendar > on Chamber website (free)
- Various event sponsorships throughout the year (price varies)
- Printed labels of membership for direct mailing ($25)
- Digital membership list for direct mailing ($250)
Each of these avenues will assist your business in its efforts to raise consumer awareness, support the community, and market its brand.
To take advantage of any of these services, please contact us at email@example.com.
NEW MEMBER BENEFITS
Our new members get exclusive benefits:
» Dedicated Facebook post tagging business and linking to organization’s website
» Featured in monthly full page Dickinson Press Chamber Connection ad