Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Executive Director
Function: Works closely with the Executive Director and the Communications and Marketing Manager in the day-to-day Chamber activities and assistance with events.
- Greet visitors in the lobby; first to answer phones
- Assist Executive Director with event planning: menus, securing venues, etc.
- Responsible for the E-News and Events Calendar postings; Works with the Marketing and Communications Manager to ensure e-mail marketing metrics are stable
- Assists in keeping the reader board current and up-to-date and aligned with communications & marketing calendar
- Collaborate and work as a team player in editing and proofreading of written materials prepared by the Chamber staff
- Manage and schedule boardroom activities
- Keep office clean, tidy, and organized
- Other duties, as assigned by the Executive Director
Flexible hours, with a preference for coverage during peak times of the day
$14-$16 per hour
The position is open for applications through Friday, April 28.
The application materials are available on the Job Service of ND website at: https://www.jobsnd.com/
Finally, for more information, contact Executive Director Carter Fong at 701-225-5115 or email email@example.com.