Administrative Assistant Position Opening
Works closely with Executive Director and Communications and Marketing Manager in day to day Chamber activities and assistance with events.
- Greet visitors in the lobby, first to answer phones.
- Assist Executive Director with event planning: menus, securing venues, etc. as needed.
- Assists in keeping the reader board current and up to date and aligned with communications & marketing calendar for E-news and work with Marketing & Communications Manager to ensure email marketing metrics are stable.
- Collaborate and work as team player in editing and proofreading of written materials prepared by Chamber Staff.
- Manage and schedule boardroom activities.
- Keep office clean, tidy, and organized.
- Other duties, as assigned by the Executive Director.
- 20 hours/week.
- $10-$12 per hour.
- Peak times, including the busiest hours of 10-2pm daily.
Be Bold. Apply.
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In person, can be dropped off at:
Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce
314 3rd Avenue West
Dickinson, ND 58601
Application Deadline: Friday, June 18, 2021.
Apply early; résumés may be reviewed upon receipt.
About The Company
The Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit organization committed to providing leadership to promote a progressive business environment in Dickinson, North Dakota. We work tirelessly to provide opportunities for business and community to work together in order to make Dickinson and Southwest North Dakota the most attractive place to live, work and conduct business.